I would encourage everyone in the travel industry to rush out and buy this amazing book, butâ€¦ I have no idea where you can get a copy. I was given a complimentary copy of the book today by the folks who put the project together at the PhocusWright travel conference in Orlando. And noâ€¦ You can’t borrow it. Get your own.
So… This is a brief synopsis of the book. “A collection of thoughts, musings, quotes and recommendations from the most influential travel & tourism bloggers.”
The Tips from the T-List is being created and edited by Stephen Joyce, Jens Thraenhart, Mathieu Ouellet, Yeoh Siew Hoon, Kevin May, and independently published by Rezgo with articles from more great travel industry bloggers than I have time to link too.
What you can expect to find in the bookâ€¦ (If you can get a copy)
- Information, tips & tricks about destination and travel blogging
- Travel Marketing & Social media insights
- Internet marketing advice for travel blogs and websites
- Travel 2.0 â€“ What it is and how it works
- Technology tips for small tour operators
- Links to great resources
Maybe someone involved with the project will post a link in the comments for where to buy it.